Monday, March 9, 2009

My favourite store in Suzhou

I like shopping , even though sometimes I don’t have a desire to buy something, I still love the felling of strolling from one store to another to appreciate those beautiful things. Among all the stores I have gone to ,I like Lining Store best. Firstly, the room there is so spacious that we can move smoothly even when there are a lot of people. Secondly, I like the layout inside : order, simple, bright, cozy. There you can pick what you want easily ,and you can have a seat whenever you feel tired. And a personal reason is that , I like the first impression the store leaves on me .When I walk outside the store , I feel it is like a transparent glass world, and I was attracted and then I walk into the store. Most importantly, the service there is pretty good. I don’t like to be bothered when I am choosing my favorite, and that is the way the shoppers serve people.

1 comment: